Giselle Learning Academy will provide the following services:
Giselle Learning Academy will provide the following service:
- Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Private PreK, before and after school ( Inclusion setting from 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM)
- Safe and peace of mind before and after school service for children age 3 to 15 with special needs.
- After School for Typical peers 3 to 15 years old.
- Consulting and training service to parents or caregivers of special need children.
- Summer Camp with an emphasis on providing a positive sports experience for kids with disabilities and their siblings. ( Sport camp )
- Writing and Reading Summer Camp
- Sensory Room/ Social Skills Camp/ OT and Speech Therapy
- Partner with local businesses and community.
Note: Giselle Learning Academy does not discriminate on race, religion or disabilities.